Thursday, October 10, 2013

Race Recap

Now that it's been a month since we had our first Holly Hoop race, I might be recovered enough to share pictures from that day.  Actually the truth is we have had a lot of chaotic things happen since then that we haven't really had a chance.  It was a wonderful day, including lots of cold rain, rainbows, smiles, tears, and not to overwhelm with the cheesiness, but a lot of love.  

After Holland died, one of the things that saved me was working out a lot.  It was one of the few things I felt like I could do.  It felt like a way to push myself without getting overwhelmed.  It made me feel stronger and capable.  It gave me something simple to look forward to (I won't really mention how I have since become a huge slacker with working out).  









No comments: