Friday, October 26, 2012

Quick Preview

I am planning on posting some more details about Saturday and our Holly Hoop run, but I'm still recovering from the event and from family being in town.  I thought I would give a quick little preview of the event.
Registration Desk with maps and pink wristbands

West Salem girls came to support me and even made me a Holly Hoop tee- shirt.  Such good friends.

We had a matte to sign for Vienne and her family.  

We had a beautiful video showing of Vienne.  It was the video that was shown at her funeral.  She is absolutely darling and I'm glad people who never knew her (including myself) were able to watch her in the video and get an idea of what a beautiful, happy little girl she is.

At the start.  Since the weather was off and on crazy that day, my Dad cleaned out his garage so people could hide from the rain.  Here is Nick giving some instructions to some volunteers.

No comments: